Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Still pregnant

I am still pregnant.  I am now half cooked.
Pregnancy is getting better, week 21 as compared to week 8.  I suspect week 38 will be about as bad as week 12, but I really doubt it.  The event of birth will be nothing compared to month long agony of failed digestion. I regret that I am already forgetting the experience of week 8 which should remain fresh in my mind forever.  I never did write about the placental separation that left me on the couch for over a month, depressed.  And in the end, all this crap for a girl child.  And it is not over yet, I need to see the perinatalogist to look at a white spot on the heart of the baby (if she makes it) we will name Cora.

I don't like to use the name yet, because she could still fail.  She could miscarry tomorrow.  No one has chickens before they hatch.
The white spot could be down-syndrome, though all other tests were negative.  I will likely need an amnio.

What else would I like to remember...
The 3 people, 7 steaks, two eaten dinner.
The bike stolen.
Jason Roos paid me $800 for the car damage.  Cha-ching.
The summer was so hot, I will never complain about cold again.  Unless I am truly freezing.
Obama was relected.
The Dems have a super majority in CA, which means taxes will go up.
CA citizens voted to raise the sales tax.  It will move to 9%.
It looks like the payroll tax cut will expire, raising taxes 2%.
We still cannot afford a house.
Watching Battlestar Galactica.
Joel bought a new camera.
My phone only works on speaker.
Dad never made me the wooden thingies.
I threw away most of my plants.  I was depressed during early pregnancy.
Joel and I fail at the budget.  We spend almost $4,000 a month.
But, we are not going out any more.  We did eat a Rubio's, because he had two coupons.  We do love the salsa there.
I am making my own yogurt.

I was feeling inspired to say something earlier, that is gone.


No comments:

Post a Comment