Saturday, February 16, 2013

Infant tub review

I just met an overweight hispanic women with heavy eyeliner and fake eyebrows at Target to purchase her used infant bathtub.  The tub is $28 new at Walmart.  I paid her $5.  I thought maybe she was going to go into Target to buy things, consolidate trips. She didn't.  She made a special trip to meet me to sell a tub for $5.

This is the tub:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Fisher-Price-Pink-Sparkles-Tub/15443716

Tub review.


5 out of 5
more than i expected
05/20/2011
Omg, omg, omg. Just received my tub today and i just cant express how pretty it looks. I could tell it was pretty from the web pic but i didn't expect it to look this pretty in reality plus its so spacious my baby can use it for a long time. i love it

Three omgs.  She has no words to express how beautiful the tub is.  This is one special infant bathtub. I couldn't wait to see it! 

My review:  Omg, omg, omg, OMG.  The tub is so nice.  So sparkly, like diamonds.   Amazing, just an amazing infant bathtub.  We love it so much when we are not using it we hang it over the fireplace just to look at it.  

I am as big a loser as the original reviewer.  I know.  I need a real job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment